Want to save big time and expenses when it comes to lighting solutions?
Perhaps you are the private Homebuyer builder planner or Design Architect attempting to define the following:
How much decorative theme ceiling, wall, or portable lighting is required for specific areas to balance with other lighting fixtures in saving energy?
- What styles of lighting would be appropriate for my application in planning?
- What physical sizing or geometry would be required in a lighting fixture solution?
- How many recessed can fixtures would be required to properly balance and meet energy code requirements?
- What if any energy solutions in lighting could earn back the investment quickly?
Whom do we typically seek for such advice and what do they provide in return?
- Warehouse Box Stores- Lighting fixture sales information only, typically read from the box and or manufacturers web sites.
- Lighting showrooms- Provide general lighting information based on specific lighting manufacturers supplied with planning tips regarding types of fixtures best suited.
- Lighting and or Interior Designers- Typically focus on building the environment 1st by interior design and style lighting based on an approximate estimation.
- Architects- Provide specifications based required quantities for lighting fixtures generally supplied by various Electrical Supply houses and or manufacturers.
- Electricians-Typically focus on the installation of lighting fixture parts only, plus the minimum and maximum power requirements.
Thus none of the above can answer all the original questions with any guarantees!
MC Felk Lighting & Design Group and consulting answers all these and more bringing a total solution saving typically 10 to 15% against an estimated typical lighting budget not including energy recovery as is typical.
Learn how by clicking here!